Tuesday, September 19, 2017

New Vintage China Bracelets! (& More)


Hi friends! This week I have four new broken china bracelets in my shop - they are so much fun to wear; stylish, and just plain cool! These bracelets are made from antique china shards that I hand-select for the best combination of patterns for each bracelet. Once I choose the patterns I then hand-smooth all of the edges of each shard until they are perfectly smooth. 

To keep these bracelets lightweight and comfortable to wear, I do not do any soldered metalwork on them, but instead I adhere each shard to silverplated bracelet blank using a strong jewelry adhesive. Once completed, each finished bracelet measures about 7" in length - a small to medium size - but I will gladly add additional chain links at the end of the bracelet to extend the size if needed (at no additional cost!) so be sure to let me know if you would like yours custom-sized. :)

As always, here's what's new in my Etsy shop so far this week. More on the way!























All items shown are available in my Etsy shop.

I hope you like them! Let me know what you'd like to see next! 

If you've purchased from me and want to show off your jewelry please send me a photo of you wearing it and I would LOVE to feature it on my blog and/or my Dishfunctional Designs Facebook page! 

Feel free to send me photos through Facebook or email them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or even through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I make so send me those photos! 


All items shown above are available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a great week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved