Monday, March 19, 2018

Weekend Floral Illustrations: Here Comes Spring!

Hi friends! Wow, what a busy week we had here last week! It seemed like we had important events and things to do every day and evening, and I was so glad when the weekend finally rolled around!  I was so looking forward to doing something to help me unwind...something artsy of course! 

I had a lot of fun doodling around with some watercolor flower illustrations. I painted them up with my watercolors and then inked them with some pigment ink pens. These were nothing stiff and formal, just loose and fun— and they were so relaxing to do!

I love how they turned out so I scanned a few of them into my computer and turned them into transparencies, cleaned them up, and then created some cool products with them in my POD (print on demand) shops on Society6, Redbubble, and DBH (DesignbyHumans.)

These really got me in the mood for spring! I love how the products turned out - especially the bedding and pillows. I think they'd make great Thank You note cards and Wedding Invitations! 


 Peachy watercolor bouquet



Peachy watercolor bouquet pillow at Society6



Watercolor pink roses


Watercolor pink roses comforter from Society6 



Bridesmaid Wedding Unique Beautiful Pink Rose Top
Bridesmaid and wedding party tops


Yellow and blue spring floral

Yellow and Blue Spring Floral Watercolor Women's Fitted Scoop T-Shirt
Yellow and blue spring floral relaxed fit t-shirt on Redbubble



 I finished up these two last night









Which do you like the best?



Have a great week!
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love for Dishfunctional Designs™ 2018
all rights reserved